- Meeting with clients, gathering requirements and acceptance criteria and scoping new projects.
- Documenting customer requirements as per the needs of the business.
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Simplify & communicate business requirements to ensure buy-in from clients.
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
Technical Business Analysts
As a Technical Business Analysts will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of business projects (custom made websites & apps) for our clients. You would be working with clients & our in-house technical team members to give the right solution to the client & their end users.Apply for opening
- Extensive experience in website & web & mobile app development industry.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Suggesting tech stack to be used & help in decision-making along with the development team.
- Efficiently integrating new systems with business operations and services.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
- Ability to create and maintain technical requirement documents.
- Good functional knowledge on Website and Application Development projects.
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!