- In-depth research on website development & design related topics to review original content.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, improving and maintaining content to provide maximum viewer satisfaction.
- Ability to observe everything and detect possible errors that others could skip easily.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability like Grammar, the structure of sentences and paragraphs, flow of ideas, facts, the validity of arguments.
- Capable of guiding the team in impactful communication via video to capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to the team to address gaps in the company's current content.
Our Content team at Websitelearners consists of researchers, writers, Visual designers & video editors who work together to create simple but amazing tutorial videos for beginners who are looking to create their website or mobile app for their business.
The goal of this position is to ensure that the video that is created is easy to understand and gives the best learner experience for our viewers.
We work on a considerable number of videos each week and the person would be incharge of reviewing the video content in each stage of production and providing the team with necessary feedback to fine tune the content and make it better. The person needs to do proper research on the videos/content available on this topic and see how we can create the best video on the topic. You need to have the ability to look at the content done by the team from the perspective of a viewer/layman who would watch your video and then suggest what the viewer would want and how to make the video better for the viewer.
As a content specialist you need to ensure that the video we put out meets the viewer's needs.
The goal of this role is to ensure that the final video which is seen by our viewers is factually accurate, Visually appealing, easy to understand ,free from errors and is the best video available online. Having prior knowledge of WordPress or a similar platform would be a huge advantage for this role.
- 2 to 5 yrs of proven content writing/Reviewing experience
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas & ways of communicating information.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Effective communication skills
Good to Have
- Experience/familiarity with WordPress or a similar platform is a strong plus.
- Analytical ability is desirable
- Strong eye for details
- Passion for teaching
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!