- The goal of this role is to increase customers & revenue though content marketing.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas across our product line up.
- Keyword Research & un cover the keywords & search terms used by our audience.
- Evaluate competition & then come up with a strategy to create better content which provides more value & can outperform existing competitors who are top ranking.
- Collaborate with content writers & creative teams to implement the strategy. You will be responsible for managing a team of content writers & designers.
- Guide the content team on which keywords / content to go after. To get the maximum value from the efforts of content creations.
- Conduct keyword Research to understand customers’ needs & find BOFU (bottom of the funnel) keywords, where users have a high intent of purchasing our products & services.
- Find the exact user intent & provide an outline to our content writers, which solves the user need / intent.
- Give feedback on the content creation process to provides better value & ensure the content we create out performs.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) & take future decisions accordingly.
- Strategize pillar content to rank for high volume keywords.
- Conduct periodic content audits. Ensure that content strategy meets business objectives
- Strategize and improve content delivery and promotion.
- Analyzing content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not.
- Implementing best SEO practices.
- Building strategic partnerships.
The strategist's main job is to develop a content strategy that helps us achieve our business goals. Carefully and strategically planned content needs to engage potential customers.Apply for opening
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
Good to Have
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!