- Develop web applications, using React/Vue.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Full Stack Developer
WebsiteLearners is looking for a senior full stack developer to help create a new state of the art project management solution. You will be part of building and shaping a new team with WL's special culture and values which will run as a startup within WebsiteLearners - be part of a seed team which will eventually become a mini company and Develop 0 to 1 new features with cutting edge technology which will scale to tens of millions actions per day.Apply for opening
- Experience with backend-focused JS (eg: Node, Express)
- Experience with modern JS frontend frameworks (eg: React/Vue)
- Experience with modern JS tools (Babel, current ECMAScript standards)
- Experience with static type languages or typing tools for JS (Typescript, Flow, Elm)
- Experience with databases (SQL, or NoSQL)
- Experience with git and team collaboration with git
- Experience with JS testing frameworks
- Experience with frontend building tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Strong proven technical skills and a passion for developing products that people love and use everyday.
- Previous experience building a web application from scratch using Node.js/React/Vue.
- Previous experience in Full-stack development.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
Good to Have
- In-depth knowledge about the elements within our stack are not required but are an advantage.
- Experience with hosting, server infrastructure or server management is also a bonus.
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!