- Develop web applications, using React,Firebase.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Full Stack Developer
WebsiteLearners is looking for a senior full stack developer to help create a new state of the art project management solution. You will be part of building and shaping a new team with WL's special culture and values which will run as a startup within WebsiteLearners - be part of a seed team which will eventually become a mini company and Develop 0 to 1 new features with cutting edge technology which will scale to tens of millions actions per day.Apply for opening
- Experience with backend-focused JS (eg: Node, Express)
- Experience with modern JS frontend frameworks (eg: React/Vue)
- Experience with modern JS tools (Babel, current ECMAScript standards)
- Experience with static type languages or typing tools for JS (Typescript, Flow, Elm)
- Experience with databases (SQL, or NoSQL)
- Experience with git and team collaboration with git
- Experience with JS testing frameworks
- Experience with frontend building tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Strong proven technical skills and a passion for developing products that people love and use everyday.
- Previous experience building a web application from scratch using Node.js/React/Vue.
- Previous experience in Full-stack development.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
Good to Have
- In-depth knowledge about the elements within our stack are not required but are an advantage.
- Experience with hosting, server infrastructure or server management is also a bonus.
Do you want to learn WordPress to build any kind of website you want? Then this is the only course you need to take.View Course
Beginner's Guide to SEO
SEO isn't as difficult as you might think. Learn how to start growing organic traffic to your website with our easy to follow video .Watch Video
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!