- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
Full stack web developer
Do you know how to build user-focused, high performance web applications? Then this is the best opportunity to grow your career as a full stack web developer.Apply for opening
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems ( MySQL, SQL)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git, NPM, Webpack
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end & Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Laravel )
- Comfortable with template engine (Twig)
- Comfortable with JS libraries (React or Angular)
- Comfortable with Nodejs
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or create an account!