- Developing and maintaining the front-end and back-end of web applications or software.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in all layers of software development, including server-side programming, database design, and client-side scripting.
- Collaborating with the design team to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Writing efficient code that is scalable and easily maintainable.
- Creating APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and integrating them with various third-party services.
- Developing and managing databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Troubleshooting issues and debugging code.
Junior Full Stack Developer
WebsiteLearners seeks a Junior Full stack developer to help create a new state-of-the-art project management solution. You will be part of building and shaping a new team with Website Learner's special culture and values, which will run as a startup within WebsiteLearners - be part of a seed team that will eventually become a mini company and Develops 0 to 1 new features with cutting edge technology which will scale to tens of millions actions per day. A full-stack developer is responsible for developing both the front-end and back-end portions of a web application or software.Apply for opening
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Expertise in developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Proven solid technical skills and a passion for developing products that people love and use every day.
- Previous experience building a web application from scratch using Node.js/React/Vue.
Do you want to learn WordPress to build any kind of website you want? Then this is the only course you need to take.View Course
Beginner's Guide to SEO
SEO isn't as difficult as you might think. Learn how to start growing organic traffic to your website with our easy to follow video .Watch Video
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!