- Analytical & digitally skilled person, good with numbers. Should Keep track of revenue & optimize it. Ensure all platforms we're affiliated with are doing well & performing at best. Ensure all videos are monetized to its full potential. Find low performing affiliate programs & replace it with better ones, to increase revenue.
- Manage existing and create new business relationships with ad/domain network partners, from on-boarding to post-integration.
- Benchmark networks to be used based on monetization potential, integration constraints.
- Create compelling content and insights for strategic promotion planning.
- To support the achievement of our company’s annual and profit objectives by aiding in the development, deployment, and implementation of Revenue Management tools and insights across the entire enterprise.
- Must work closely with Accounting & Finance managers in monetizing the financial benefit of these optimization efforts.
- Calculating and communicating the financial benefit.
- Identifying and prioritizing updates to existing content as per changing business conditions.
- Leveraging new technologies to improve analytical capabilities supporting the operations.
- Through industry research, ongoing education, and practical experience, become a leading subject matter expert in online monetization.
- Manage the company's online presence in order to engage with prospects and existing customers.
- Plan and implement SEO and PPC campaigns, candidates must have a deep knowledge of SEO.
- Support revenue enhancement by using innovative digital technologies & Analytic Tools.
- Leverage the Social Media opportunity in order to engage with customers.
Monetisation Manager & Optimizer
Job Location: Chennai
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics.
- Proven skills in leadership, data analytics, organization, relationship building, persuasion, oral and written presentations, problem-solving, and negotiation.
- Strong initiative, ability to lead.
- Ability to effectively communicate persuasively with all levels of top management.
- Proven account management and negotiation skills.
- Passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Proactive in understanding the technical flows.
We have always prioritized the safety of our employees, and in this uncertain time, it is no different.
That's why we requested all our employees to work from home. If you're shortlisted, you will also be working from home until the situation comes to its Normalcy.
However, please make a note that this job requires you to come to the office daily and will be a permanent job in Chennai.
Good to Have
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Experience of managing social media & email marketing platforms.
- Experience in the internet marketing domain is a big plus.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or create an account!