- Analyse requirements and specifications.
- Create the Software Design and implement web applications using the Laravel framework
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimise performance.
- Design and build web applications for the PHP platform (laravel).
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
As a Senior Developer/Lead (PHP_WordPress) at Website Learners, you will be responsible for developing and leading the team to build and enhance the products using WordPress CMS and Themosis framework (Laravel like Framework architecture for WordPress)Apply for opening
- At least 3-8 years experience in the Backend (WordPress and other PHP frameworks).
- Knowledge on MVC Architecture and experience working on Laravel Framework
- Good at Object-Oriented Design.
- Understanding on the usage of tools like composer, NPM, webpack, etc
- Experience with database design, e.g. MySQL, MS SQL
- Experience working on code versioning tools like git and GitHub.
- Should be able to lead the team by providing the best technical standards
- Should be able to handle members working on 3 products
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!