- Respond to questions & comments on YouTube.
- Answer email queries about WordPress & web design.
- Make routine checks & Ensure all WL tutorials (videos & blogs) are up-to-date & functional. If any part or entire video/blog is outdated, take the necessary steps to update them. For example, changing the content on the blog post.
- Keeping the team posted about what was changed & how it can be fixed in the next video.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organization.
- Comprehend and process all email and chat correspondences from customers in a timely manner.
- Provide successful research resolution to all customers by replying in a prompt and professional manner via email and chat.
Job Location: Chennai
- Ability to review educational content from an audience perspective to identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain 100% accuracy in the delivery of email messages to prospective customers.
- Excellent time management skills, a flexible approach, and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written communications skill.
We have always prioritized the safety of our employees, and in this uncertain time, it is no different.
That's why we requested all our employees to work from home. If you're shortlisted, you will also be working from home until the situation comes to its Normalcy.
However, please make a note that this job requires you to come to the office daily and will be a permanent job in Chennai.
Good to Have
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Email / Chat support experience
- Good English writing skills
- Prior experience in content development.
- Presence in any blog platform like Medium, WordPress, etc.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or create an account!