- Write, design and create tutorial videos that meet our audience needs.
- Communicate with the crew about technical requirements (e.g Researcher, Writers, and Editors.)
- Guide the production team ensuring all members are in sync with the requirements incorporate creative ideas to provide the best learning experience to our audience via our tutorial videos.
- Supervise editing to make the final cutEnsure that the final video is faithful to the audience need.
Tech Tutorial Creator
Tech tutorial creators are the creative force behind the making of our tutorial videos and they work with technicians such as researchers, writers, editors, and designers to provide the best learning experience to our audience.
They are in charge of the content that goes on our videos and must be familiar with the technical aspects of making videos.
They make decisions on script changes, any other issues regarding the making of a video.
- Demonstrable portfolio of full-length tutorials videos
- Solid knowledge of digital technology and editing software
- In-depth understanding of the video-making process
Good to Have
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good people skills and Time management
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!