- Perform testing of websites and mobile apps developed by Website Learners.
- Examine the website/app with a user-centred approach to ensure clarity, usability, and responsiveness.
- Carry out testing along these aspects - Functionality, Usability, Compatibility, Performance.
- Functional Testing - Collect, review and prioritize project requirements. Test for functional aspects of the website/app based on the use case. Compare actual vs expected results.
- Usability Testing - Record all usability goals, suggestions and guidelines at suitable intervals in the project lifecycle.
- Compatibility testing - Carry out testing across different browsers, OS and devices (mobile & desktop), Check for responsiveness across different screen resolutions.
- Performance testing - Test the responsiveness and load times of our websites/software products against benchmarks using testing tools and services.
- Collaborate with other product leads, UI designers and developers. Ability to work with the development team to understand the technical requirements and develop a test strategy is a plus.
- Describe the issues very thoroughly, with annotated screenshots, video recordings etc along with clear steps to reproduce them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be self-directed with effective time management skills.
Usability AnalystApply for opening
Good to Have
- Prepare on use case and test case documentation for testing websites and mobile apps.
- Understanding of competitors in the website and apps domain will be a good addition.
- Prepare a test strategy and continually optimize the testing workflows for all of our internal websites and products/services.
- Exposure to Automation tools for website/app testing.
- Provide actionable suggestions to the management on what should be improved for better user experience.
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!