- Creativity – video editors are excellent storytellers who thoroughly understand a video’s creative concept/vision and work with raw footage and audio to create a product that fulfills this vision.
- Eye for appealing visuals – You have the ability to recognize what is visually appealing, when editing clips & while adding graphics. Also you have the basic proficiency with design and animation.
- Precision – Video editing is an extremely delicate task that demands a precise sense of timing and attention to detail if scenes are to flow fluidly and elicit the right emotion from viewers.
- Collaboration – a video editor collaborates heavily with several members of the team, including scriptwriters and videographers, as well as external stakeholders, so good communication skills and openness to criticism are essential.
- Time management – the post-production phase is time-consuming even for short videos, and on top of that, video editors may have to make several revisions. They must be able to concentrate for long periods of time and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Are you a natural storyteller looking for your next piece of inspiration in video work? Our Company is looking for innovative and experienced video editors to join our production team.
Job Location: Chennai
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing & post-production work.
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Experience with any editing software like Camtasia, Davinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or Final Cut.
We have always prioritized the safety of our employees, and in this uncertain time, it is no different.
That's why we requested all our employees to work from home. If you're shortlisted, you will also be working from home until the situation comes to its Normalcy.
However, please make a note that this job requires you to come to the office daily and will be a permanent job in Chennai.
Good to Have
- Experience working with image editing software like photoshop.
- Submission of a video editing reel of your best work.
- Solid attention to detail.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or create an account!